can GTX 1060 3gb work on ASRock N686C-GS FX ?

May 30, 2017
i brought GTX 1060 3Gb Zotac mini, i tried to connect it to ASRock N686C-GS FX but it wont detect as a new hardware, what can be the problem?
1) i have updated BIOS
2) i have 500 watt supply
3) i have connected Graphics card to PCI E and graphics card fan is working with normal speed
4) i have connected 6 pin power connector to graphics card
5) enabled PCI E in BIOS and also disabled on board Graphics in Device Manager
6) i have windows 7 home basic
p.s. i think it may be compatibility problem of mother board any ideas? + i cant check it in another system till 19 June.

Solution
D
There is not a incompatibility with that motherboard.

Have you installed the nvidia drivers? if you are in windows you just need to install the drivers from Nvidia website.
D

Deleted member 362816

There is not a incompatibility with that motherboard.

Have you installed the nvidia drivers? if you are in windows you just need to install the drivers from Nvidia website.

Solution
May 30, 2017

Okay i have not installed the Nvidia drivers, that makes me look more stupid.
I tried to install drivers from zotac website but it gave me error that no compatible hardware found in your system let me check with the Nvidia drivers.

May 30, 2017
Yes dude first time it detected my device, and now it is automatically installing driver atleast it is showing unknown device and below it, it is showing video control
Also now it downloaded the update automatically and is installing.
Once everything is setup and done i will let you know

May 30, 2017
Okay the thing is i pushed the graphics card harder inside the pic e slot and it was detected, also drivers were successfully​ installed and i think the output is showing but my hdmi to vga adapter is not working,
Maybe it's because i installed nvidia graphics drivers i will try installing ones from zotec website lets see.

May 30, 2017
Okay the thing is i pushed the graphics card harder inside the pic e slot and it was detected, also drivers were successfully​ installed and i think the output is showing but my hdmi to vga adapter is not working,
Maybe it's because i installed nvidia graphics drivers i will try installing ones from zotec website lets see.

D

Deleted member 362816

Remember as for drivers just download the Nvidia ones as they are the maker of the card Zoltac is just a reseller.