[SOLVED] Can I build a PC with these?

Feb 19, 2019
Im trying to build a new PC on my own, but im not sure the compatibility of these components, can anyone check it for me?

CPU: AMD R5 2600
MB: ASUS PRIME B450M-K
RAM: G.SKILL RIPJAWS V 8G*2 DDR4 2666
GPU: ZOTAC RTX2070 BLOWER
M.2 SSD: ADATA ULTIMATE SU650 240G 2.5*7mm
HDD: TOSHIBA 1TB
PSU: FSP HEXA 550W BRONZE
CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN MESHIFY C

Btw, should i buy a case cooler for these specs?

Solution
Certinaly can, no outright compatibility issues.

Not 100% sure on the PSu though, I'd need to look into it. Gut feeling is there's probably better options for the money.

Meshify C ships with 2x 120mm fans, which is sufficient fir most people. Another fan might help, but start with the two (one intake, one exhaust) and see how you fare

Barty1884

Retired Moderator

Not 100% sure on the PSu though, I'd need to look into it. Gut feeling is there's probably better options for the money.

Meshify C ships with 2x 120mm fans, which is sufficient fir most people. Another fan might help, but start with the two (one intake, one exhaust) and see how you fare

Solution
Feb 19, 2019

alright, thanks for the help! If the stock cooler for the case is enough, should i consider buying a aftermarket cpu cooler? Or the r5 2600 stock cooler is already enough?(for base clock and a little oc)

rookieGamer

Honorable
May 16, 2017
look for a better PSU..
you can save some by not going with m.2 ssd and stick with regular ssd (not a whole lot of difference in real world use)
if i were you i would go with WD blue 1tb, but go with whichever u can find cheap.