[SOLVED] Can I buy a random argb strip and sync it with Icue with an Icue compatible motherboard?

jessicat1261

Commendable
Jan 14, 2021
I have a Rog Strix B450-F gaming II motherboard, and it is Icue compatible. I was just wondering if I got a random 3 pin argb strip, would I be able to sync it with my other Icue components? Also I'm a little confused because It is supposed to be Icue compatible yet not showing up in my Icue list of conn

Solution
Just to keep your brain cells intact, it's best that you invest into Corsair's ecosystem with ARGB components to leave the guess work out of the equation. Often times you might need to troubleshoot or tinker with devices to get them to sync up when working with different brands or devices that are advertised to be compatible.

Lutfij

Titan
Just to keep your brain cells intact, it's best that you invest into Corsair's ecosystem with ARGB components to leave the guess work out of the equation. Often times you might need to troubleshoot or tinker with devices to get them to sync up when working with different brands or devices that are advertised to be compatible.

Solution