[SOLVED] Can i conect my smatphone to hdmi via screen output on the motherboard?

sssmindaugas

Prominent
Jan 1, 2019
I have a samsung trend and i want to conect make it into android tv. I want to conect my smartphone to a tv without screen and mini usb. I want to conect it via screen output on the mother board (where you can plug your screen flex cable into). But i don't know is it possible i can't find information anywhere. Could you help me?

Solution
May be possible, if you are familiar with phone design and can make a cable to connect from the system board to a display, as well as find a way to run the phone board without any interface like USB and a screen. It would be a hundred times simpler to just get an HDMI Firestick or generic Android box for $30.
May be possible, if you are familiar with phone design and can make a cable to connect from the system board to a display, as well as find a way to run the phone board without any interface like USB and a screen. It would be a hundred times simpler to just get an HDMI Firestick or generic Android box for $30.

Solution