Question can i connect ARGB motherboard to ARGB case for syncrhonize?

Feb 7, 2021
i have pc case Gamemax Brufen C3, this case have ARGB LED on front also have the controller RGB on it
but i want to synchronize this RGB case from ARGB header motherboard, but how i do that? because this case only have 3 pin ARGB male cable and if i want to connect into my motherboard header it will need female connector

this is my cable from the case
rgb-3pin-2.png

this is how my ARGB case works
99379849-a123-4bb3-88b3-66cc25c9a95e.png

Lutfij

Titan
You forgot to mention the make and model of your motherboard. With all due respect, towards the cases design, that case shouldn't be called a case...it should be called an oven or a food warmer since the vents on the cases front panel are little to none. In fact pertaining to the case, their support page is very sparse on knowledge. I wouldn't connect that LED strip to the motherboard, not before you show us pictures of the case in reality, as opposed to some randomly mocked up images over photoshop(yes that's how bad they are). Chances are that the LED strip is what's managing the ARGB LED's.

Feb 7, 2021
You forgot to mention the make and model of your motherboard. With all due respect, towards the cases design, that case shouldn't be called a case...it should be called an oven or a food warmer since the vents on the cases front panel are little to none. In fact pertaining to the case, their support page is very sparse on knowledge. I wouldn't connect that LED strip to the motherboard, not before you show us pictures of the case in reality, as opposed to some randomly mocked up images over photoshop(yes that's how bad they are). Chances are that the LED strip is what's managing the ARGB LED's.
Why i must show you the case for only asking that ARGB led can connect or not to the header motherboard
of course i ask this because my motherboard can do that, im not blind or something
B450 Steel Legend

tbh point one make me curious for the reason why i must show pict case of reality???

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
The diagram you have shown indicates tha the LED strip system built into the case is NOT any standard design. Lutfij has suggested that the websoite for the case seems unreliable and with limited information so it is possible that diagram is wrong. It basically says that the case Controller and LED strip are designed only to OUTPUT a set of signals to other ARGB units, and you cannot connect an ARGB signal from an outside source (the mobo) to that strip. HOWEVER, assuming it is CORRECT, then you can NOT connect that case-mounted LED strip to the mobo. You can use it stand-alone, and connect your FANS' LED lighting to your mobo, but that will NOT sync the displays. Or you could not connect the case-mounted LED strip at all, and use only the fans' lights connected to your mobo.

Reactions: Looneytone
Feb 7, 2021
The diagram you have shown indicates tha the LED strip system built into the case is NOT any standard design. Lutfij has suggested that the websoite for the case seems unreliable and with limited information so it is possible that diagram is wrong. It basically says that the case Controller and LED strip are designed only to OUTPUT a set of signals to other ARGB units, and you cannot connect an ARGB signal from an outside source (the mobo) to that strip. HOWEVER, assuming it is CORRECT, then you can NOT connect that case-mounted LED strip to the mobo. You can use it stand-alone, and connect your FANS' LED lighting to your mobo, but that will NOT sync the displays. Or you could not connect the case-mounted LED strip at all, and use only the fans' lights connected to your mobo.
thank you for your explanation, i understand now
i appreciate more on you than that people before,

i really don't like about what i'm asking and what he answer and ask back is OOT even that person judge that doesn't sound good into my ear which is not in line with the topic

TRENDING THREADS