Question Can I connect MOTU Thunderbolt 2 audio interface to Computer with Thunderbolt 1 PC Asus?

Astralv

Distinguished
My 2013 music computer has Asus Z77 Pro motherboard and I remember it had Thunderbolt 1. I never used it. I have MOTU 1249 audio interface, it is Thunderbolt 2, and I use it with another computer which has Asus Thunderbolt 3 add on card through USB-C, and it works most of the time. I would like to be able to connect this interface to old computer- ideally- I wish both computers could be connected to it without switching- would be great if there was some kind of splitter. My newer computer uses Apple TB 2 to 3 converter. Is there TB 1 to 2 converter? And is there any splitters that could convert 1 to 2 and 3 to 2 at the same time? (being unrealistic, I know). Thanks.

Astralv

Distinguished
Thank you for the link. I have to use Apple adopter to convert TB 3 to TB2. I guess I should just move computers out and look at connection ports. Do you think there is no harm in connecting TB 2 device to TB 1 port (that is if it looks similar)? This is $1500 device, I cant afford to replace it. May be I should call their tech support...