Can I connect to another PC while somebody's working on it?

alex

Hello,

I have one laptop and one desktop at home both with Windows XP Pro. I would
like to use the laptop to connect to the desktop. It's been successful.
The desktop, however, is not able to be used when the connection is
established. Is it possible to connect to the desktop even somebody is
working on it?

Thanks a lot and happy holidays!

Alex wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have one laptop and one desktop at home both with Windows XP Pro.
> I would like to use the laptop to connect to the desktop. It's been
> successful. The desktop, however, is not able to be used when the
> connection is established. Is it possible to connect to the desktop
> even somebody is working on it?
>
> Thanks a lot and happy holidays!

You can connect to it over the network (to shares on the desktop) but you
can't use Remote Desktop to log in while someone else is logged in at the
console without kicking them off. One at a time only, sorry.