encise

Commendable
Aug 21, 2018
Hello, so i started with the 1060 3gb , and then months later got the 1080TI Aorus, i wasn't facing any issues with it, good temp, low noise, very good framerates, So months later I saw that the 2080ti released so I was interested to get it, when I finally got my 2080TI Founders Edition, I figured out that it always go to more than 85 degrees in 90-100% load, i downloaded MSI afterburner to create a custom fan curve, it actually did work for me , now my temp is always lower than 81 in 90-100%, but the problem is my both gpu fans running at 100% which is mean high noise, I want my pc to be kinda quiet, I tried to reduce the fans spinning but that will bring back the heat , So today I figured out that there is a way to cool the founder's editions gpus if you bought gpu mounting kits etc, like Kraken G12, I literally know nothing about that, So please if anyone can explain to me is it really possible to buy a coolers for my FE Gpu? and i will be able to get a quiet pc, and good temps while gaming and maybe be able to finally overclock it?

And also let me know if i need a new case for that, hope no because i bought my case 2 months ago..

" BTW I DON'T WANT TO USE WATERBLOCKS!! because they are expensive and hard to do I think I will have to use custom loops etc so no thanks "

PC SPECS:
z390 aorus pro
i7-8700k 4.8ghz ( h100i cooler )
32gb vengeance corsair rams
RTX 2080TI FE
1tb ssd , 2tb hdd
case: Cooler Master K500L
Here is a pic of my pc

ALtrRwt.png

encise

Commendable
Aug 21, 2018
The best (not cheapest) overall solution is to sell that card and buy one with a better cooler. I like the idea of blower coolers since the internal case temp is kept low, but they're noisy and not as efficient as other types.

comparison of 2080 TI cards: https://thepcenthusiast.com/geforce-rtx-2080-ti-compared-best-rtx-2080-ti/

The EVGA ultras are really good and quiet!
I mean if i sold my 2080TI FE , i can't get more than 1000$ , so i won't spend 400-500$ more just to get 10c less .