Can I crossfire r9270 with a r9270x

Where does it say on that link that the 270 and 270x can be crossfired together? unless i'm reading it wrong it is showing only same cards can be crossfired... At least that is what i gathered from the image,

Sure that is true other than the fact that it isn't and they are all not in the R9 2xx series of cards... That chart shows R7's and R 9's... All i was saying is your link didn't really give any answers... I'm pretty sure you can't crossfire any R7 with any other R7 type card and same goes for r9's (pretty sure they have to be the same or one can have an x and the other can not ex. 270 and 270x, 280 and 280x, and 290 and 290x)... But you linking and saying it appears so... when your link does not even say they would work together... And then you explain yourself by saying you assumed we would know it could... when the OP's question was if they could (so you assumed he knew the answer to his own question?)... Lol.

Eggz

Distinguished

Yeah, I caught myself, which is why I corrected it. We all make silly mistakes occasionally.

Point is, the cards he wants to CF will CF. :D

Where does it say it is crossfire ready? It is probably error.
And no it is not enough. 750W would be better.

Well it is technically correct if you crossfire a MSI R9 270 which has 2 6 pin together. The XFX 550W has 1 6+2 and 1 6 PCI-E connectors. But i wouldn't run r9 270 crossfire on a 550W.

If you don't increase the voltage on the cpu and gpu, it would run but you would probably want a 650W psu.