Can I delete my account AND my posts? Alternative change username all over the place

G

Because, that would really be awesome :) But then again - is it possible at all? If not deleted, then at least deleted my account and the username in each thread? Love this place, but I realized I should get another [strike]account [/strike] username for it :)

Solution
Unfortunately, account deletion is currently disabled while kinks in our new login system are worked out. It is taking longer than expected due to multiple delays and other roadblocks. I don't have an exact date when this functionality will be returned, but the optimistic estimate from the devs hoped it would be some time this week, though we will see.

per our community assistant. right now deletion is down but should be fixed soon. when its back up you can unsubscribe and create a new account, but for the time being if you have another email address you could register a new account and start using it then check back later about unsubscribing your current one.
Unfortunately, account deletion is currently disabled while kinks in our new login system are worked out. It is taking longer than expected due to multiple delays and other roadblocks. I don't have an exact date when this functionality will be returned, but the optimistic estimate from the devs hoped it would be some time this week, though we will see.

per our community assistant. right now deletion is down but should be fixed soon. when its back up you can unsubscribe and create a new account, but for the time being if you have another email address you could register a new account and start using it then check back later about unsubscribing your current one.

Solution