[SOLVED] Can I disable the RGB on my CPU fan?

Sep 4, 2021
Hello, I have a P8H77-V LE motherboard and as my cpu fan i am using some cooler master fan, my whole pc is blue and my fan is red, is there a way to disable the rgb on that fan?
I dont want to replace the fan neither or remove it, i just want to find a way to disable the RGB lights on it. Thanks in advance!

Solution
Hello, I have a P8H77-V LE motherboard and as my cpu fan i am using some cooler master fan, my whole pc is blue and my fan is red, is there a way to disable the rbg on that fan? i dont want to replace the fan neither remove it, i just want to find a way to disable the RGB lights on it. Thanks in advance!
if you have separate rgb controller for that fan, you could. But if the fan is PWM only than it's static red, you cant disable it unless you dont use it or destroy the led lights inside the fan PCB.
Hello, I have a P8H77-V LE motherboard and as my cpu fan i am using some cooler master fan, my whole pc is blue and my fan is red, is there a way to disable the rbg on that fan? i dont want to replace the fan neither remove it, i just want to find a way to disable the RGB lights on it. Thanks in advance!
if you have separate rgb controller for that fan, you could. But if the fan is PWM only than it's static red, you cant disable it unless you dont use it or destroy the led lights inside the fan PCB.

Solution
Hello, I have a P8H77-V LE motherboard and as my cpu fan i am using some cooler master fan, my whole pc is blue and my fan is red, is there a way to disable the rgb on that fan?
I dont want to replace the fan neither or remove it, i just want to find a way to disable the RGB lights on it. Thanks in advance!
If it stays same color, fan might not be RGB at all. If it is, it must have separate (from main power) connector for RGB which you can just unplug.