[SOLVED] Can I download LastPass app for two browsers?

Solution
You can export LastPass in clear text and store it somewhere securely. Installing it on second / third browser won't make sense, since almost nothing is stored locally.

You can even download stand-alone LastPass app from Microsoft store, which does not depend on any browser.
Nov 6, 2019
you can use as many as you like personally I use chrome/opera but if you want to back it up not that I myself have done this as it is not necessary as its in the cloud any way just keep your password that is it.
https://www.groovypost.com/howto/export-and-backup-your-lastpass-password-vault/

Thank you. I didn't do a good job of asking the question. I meant I wanted to have access to my LastPass vault on more than one browser in case one of the browsers dies. But you answered the question. If I understand, if I lose access to the browser that I have the LastPass App on, I can just open another browser and d/l the app and the data will be there. Thanks.

You can export LastPass in clear text and store it somewhere securely. Installing it on second / third browser won't make sense, since almost nothing is stored locally.

You can even download stand-alone LastPass app from Microsoft store, which does not depend on any browser.

Solution

frederickalliston

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 12, 2020
The promise of LastPass is to allow you to remember only one password, anywhere, every day, on any PC.

On Windows the installation software will allow you to set up all the extensions for the user's web browsers as well as set up the account if necessary. The extensions are available for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Opera. Which clearly means that you will be able to use it on other browsers as well.