Can I fit a "Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo" in my case?

Maocat

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014
Basically, I currently have a new FX-6350 That I've been running on the stock heatsink/cooler, needless to say within 1 week of use I realised my cpu was running at near dangerous tempatures under load. I intend on buying a nicer but affordable aftermarket cooler, and am pretty sure I will be purchasing the "Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo", I just want to know if it will fit in my case, which is the "Ultra XBlaster V2". If so, please let me know, id also like to hear thoughts on the "Antec Khuler H2o 620" and if this would be a better choice.
Thanks in advance!

Solution
Yes that cooler will fit in your case without any problems. The cooler master is a great affordable choice, I don't recommend getting into water cooling when air cooling is just as efficient. Enjoy...

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Looks like a fairly standard mid-tower and you've even got some extra space with the side panel having been stamped in that manner.

Easy enough to measure before you buy. You need 159mm of height between the motherboard and the side panel.

scoobydenon

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2011
Yes that cooler will fit in your case without any problems. The cooler master is a great affordable choice, I don't recommend getting into water cooling when air cooling is just as efficient. Enjoy...

Solution

scoobydenon

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2011

If you do not have an intake and exhaust, I would add both of those. This will improve cooling throughout your entire case. I really like Corsair's AP Series fans, their quiet and just do their job, enjoy...