Question Can I fit a second radiator in this case?

Garfieldwxg55

Commendable
Mar 30, 2021
Ok fantastic, that's great to hear, by the way, will replacing the front fans with a radiator ruin my air flow and possibly make the system run hotter? Thanks again for your help!

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
???
Could you be a bit more specific with that question? Because:
-What front fans?
-A radiator is a block of air resistance, that's why nearly all AIO/CLCs are preinstalled with rather high rpm fans.
-System run hotter? Like fancy air cooled gpus didn't already do that. It matters little if you've got air conditioning.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
'Bout to hit the hay, but I'll leave these tidbits:
1)If you have air conditioning[bonus if the climate is cool year-round], it trivializes the 'blowing heat on my components', or 'system runs hotter' arguments, unless you purposefully set up case fans to trap heat inside the PC.
The energy used by the PC is dispersed in your room, thus raising room ambient. Some of that energy makes its way back where it came from, raising room ambient. This cycle repeats, but with AC, it's trivial.
If you don't have AC, you should prioritize making use of power limits.

2)Recommend moving the cpu cooler to front intake, and whatever the chosen gpu is to top exhaust. Less heat being run through the case Vs if you did it the other way around... but with AC, the orientation doesn't matter as much.

3)The 200mm fans will need to be retired if you intend to go forward with the dual AIO/CLC setup. They will not help move air through those radiators; they aren't designed for that, and the case obstructs a sizable portion of their surface area.