Can I fit my R9 270X Gigabyte edition in my NXZT Source 210 Ellite case?

Solution
As long as it is shorter than 330mm, it won't hit the hard drive cage.

I'm not sure what card is in the picture, it doesn't really matter. It just shows what happens if you use a card longer than 230mm, and less than 330mm. You can't have a hard drive installed where the graphics card will be protruding.

I feel like I'm not explaining it right. But the bottom line is, unless you will be putting hard drives in those top 3 bays, ANY graphics card will fit as long as it isn't longer than 330mm. That's how I understand what they are saying.

For example, in the pic above, he couldn't sli/crossfire with the hard drive there where it is now. He'd have to move that hard drive down further in order for a 2nd large sized graphics card to fit.
Your case has a VGA Clearance Maximum 230mm w/ hard drive, 330mm w/o hard drive. I'm assuming your GPU is in between those numbers and that's what you are asking?

The way I understand it is, you have room for 8 hard drives. If you fill all the bays, you won't have room for a graphics card longer than 230mm. But if you leave the top two or three hard drive bays directly in line with the PCI-express card will be, a 330mm card can fit. See the pic below. At least, that is my understanding of what they are saying.

Ace4722

Honorable
Nov 3, 2013
Yes, its like 290 mm or something, how do i remove those HDD cages?

Here, I changed the picture. See below. My understanding is, it isn't saying you have to REMOVE the hard drive cage. It's saying you need to leave the appropriate hard drive bay empty. If you look at the picture, there is a hard drive installed at the very bottom. See how it is protruding out? If that was installed up higher, where the graphics slot is, it would take up room. You will simply leave those top hard drive bays open, no hard drive there, and your graphics card will fit. That's how I understand it.

Ace4722

Honorable
Nov 3, 2013
What GPU is that? I found out my GPU is 297 MM

As long as it is shorter than 330mm, it won't hit the hard drive cage.

I'm not sure what card is in the picture, it doesn't really matter. It just shows what happens if you use a card longer than 230mm, and less than 330mm. You can't have a hard drive installed where the graphics card will be protruding.

I feel like I'm not explaining it right. But the bottom line is, unless you will be putting hard drives in those top 3 bays, ANY graphics card will fit as long as it isn't longer than 330mm. That's how I understand what they are saying.

For example, in the pic above, he couldn't sli/crossfire with the hard drive there where it is now. He'd have to move that hard drive down further in order for a 2nd large sized graphics card to fit.

Solution

Ace4722

Honorable
Nov 3, 2013

Ok thanks, since my build is using one 500GB HDD, Ill install the HDD at the bottom that way my GPU will fit. Thanks for the help :)