[SOLVED] Can I fit the Ryzen Wraith Stealth cpu cooler in the Silverstone Sugo SG13 with an atx power supply?

Elf_Knight

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013
I know there is a way to make the Ryzen cpu coolers shorter. But I wondered if they will fit naturally in the Sugo SG13 with an atx psu. I already have a fan and all I would need to get then is the case and motherboard. But I don't know if the cpu cooler will fit.

Solution
The Wraith Stealth (54mm) fits just fine in that Sugo case (61mm clearance) . I'd advise use of an SFX psu though, a full size ATX psu will make things really tight to maybe unworkable. 5mm isn't exactly good for airflow.

ATX psu

SFX psu

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
The Wraith Stealth (54mm) fits just fine in that Sugo case (61mm clearance) . I'd advise use of an SFX psu though, a full size ATX psu will make things really tight to maybe unworkable. 5mm isn't exactly good for airflow.

ATX psu

SFX psu

Solution

Elf_Knight

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013
Thanks for the confirmation! Unfortunately I cannot afford an sfx psu but I will save up for an all in one AIO only 120mm though. Yeah it would be a bit of a tight squeeze though I already have a fan from my current PC i can use for it. I could also remove the rim to make it even shorter. Thanks for the advice and the pictures very handy!!