Question Can I fix this dead 1080ti?

Feb 20, 2019
Hi everyone, first of all sorry for my bad English, I'm from Ecuador. The thing is that I have this MSI 1080ti armor, and it was working perfectly until last week. I turned my PC on, and tried to run a game, but when I got into the menu the PC shutted down. I tried this like 2 times, and third time, when I turned on the PC, the GPU was just not being recognized. I have tried everything, reinstalling drivers, firmware everything but no results. I know that this card has some cooling issues, and that's why I never over used it, even my CPU causes bottleneck in some games, so basically I almost never used the card at 100%. My PSU is good enough to handle it so I don't think it's a Psu problem. The worst of all is that it was a present for my uncle, and I don't have any papers for a warranty ( I don't think there is even support here in Ecuador). I have been using the GPU, for a month right now.
My PC Specs:
-Cpu: Core i5 6400
-Motherboard: Asus H110M-D
-Power supply: EVGA 1000 GQ 80+ Gold
-Storage: Toshiba HDD 2Tb
-Ram: Ballistix Sport 8GB DDR4 2400
-Case: Corsair Spec Alpha
I know that some components of this PC are wrong compared with another, but, could it cause the dead of the Gpu? I have never had any issues with my PC before.
Here are some pictures of the Gpu:

1080ti View: https://imgur.com/gallery/oLGOYv8

Feb 20, 2019
It looks almost water damaged or burned.... from all that discoloration of the PCB. Why did you take the fan off the GPU?
Oh that's bad. I took it off to take some photos and send it to some friends and tell me if they know what's wrong with the Gpu. Yes, it's wrong to do it by myself but at this point I don't know what else should I try.