Question Can I get a OC config for this memory ram ?

Dec 11, 2021
I have some doubts regarding overclocking ram, that is I dont know why cant I find a config for this common memory ram (D30 XPG 3200MHZ) that I can put in my motherboard bios B550 MSI BAZOOKA that is like every config out there to reach 4133 MHZ ? I also have a INTEL 5600x

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 11, 2021
because it oc. if it is easy they would have sell it as 4133mhz
and 5600x is not intel, that AMD
Ok but some people told me that Ryzen DRAM calculator would gave me some performance but it would prove unstable. Is this normal ? and the other way around was to read this whole git hub which I don`t have an interest in doing https://github.com/integralfx/MemTestHelper/blob/oc-guide/DDR4 OC Guide.md#memory-testing-software And I think that this CPU is a beast and of a fine price because these gen leaps are way beyond to make a expensive bought like a INTEL 5950x dont you agree ?

Ok but some people told me that Ryzen DRAM calculator would gave me some performance but it would prove unstable. Is this normal ? and the other way around was to read this whole git hub which I don`t have an interest in doing https://github.com/integralfx/MemTestHelper/blob/oc-guide/DDR4 OC Guide.md#memory-testing-software And I think that this CPU is a beast and of a fine price because these gen leaps are way beyond to make a expensive bought like a INTEL 5950x dont you agree ?
Any OC can prove inherently unstable, that's why manufacturers don't support OC officially. There's zero guarantee it would work to any degree.
IMC in Ryzen 5000 series Ryzen is officially is officially supporting only up to 3200MHz and as far as IMC is concerned everything above that is OC although it's reported to be able to run at 4000MHz+ but many other factors have influence. MB and it's BIOS as well as RAM quality.
On the other hand, with most contemporary systems, DDR4 above 3600MHz looses importance fast. That0s why switch to DDR5.