[SOLVED] Can i get a warranty for my liquid AIO with no fans???

Sep 26, 2020
I bought a corsair H100i GTX in 2016 and this month i think the pump broke because even in bios the CPU temp is around 55 D Celsius can i get a warranty if ill only send the cooler with no fans???

Solution
I bought a corsair H100i GTX in 2016 and this month i think the pump broke because even in bios the CPU temp is around 55 D Celsius can i get a warranty if ill only send the cooler with no fans???

Hi @MilsV

More than likely no. Not unless you contact Corsair 1st any they state you can. Make sure you get a case # & the name of the person you spoke with. Corsair are good about taking care of their customers. They may take care of your pump with "may" being the key word.

Did you register it when you 1st got it and do you still have the invoice or receipt?

Here is their warranty dept. Contact them and see what they will do for you. Why don't you want to send the fans in with the rest of the unit?

Corsair Warranty...

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED

Hi @MilsV

More than likely no. Not unless you contact Corsair 1st any they state you can. Make sure you get a case # & the name of the person you spoke with. Corsair are good about taking care of their customers. They may take care of your pump with "may" being the key word.

Did you register it when you 1st got it and do you still have the invoice or receipt?

Here is their warranty dept. Contact them and see what they will do for you. Why don't you want to send the fans in with the rest of the unit?

Corsair Warranty

Let us know how it goes.

Solution
Sep 26, 2020
"Thank you for your email. I can help you with your concern.
Hydro Series products have a 5-year warranty. According to the serial number, this product is still under warranty. Without a valid receipt we can only help you one-time warranty replacement as a courtesy."

"I apologize for any inconvenience. I’m happy to help you get a warranty exchange (RMA) done.

We require the following information from you to proceed, so please verify and/or provide all of the information below:

Receipt/Invoice for Warranty Verification: Please attach to this ticket a copy of your receipt or invoice as either a PDF or image file.

Confirm or update your Info:
Name: *
Email: *
Phone: *

Product Info:

Part Number: *
Serial Number: *

Shipping Address:

Street 1: *
City: *
State: *
Zip Code: *

Send the faulty unit to us, and then we’ll ship out a replacement unit to you. This will have a total turnaround time of roughly 2 weeks.We would provide the prepaid shipping information once the warranty replacement is processed" - this is what the support emailed me

but i didnt told them yet that i dont have the other fan with me cause i gave it away and i bought seperate fans for my aio to match the color theme of my build

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Company policies; it's not in its original state.
Someone on their end is going to inspect the product to validate your claim before the ok is given to send you a replacement.
The inspector is going to be like, "Where's the fans? We can't honor the warranty because we didn't receive the whole product."
They'll probably even send the broken unit back to you.

Same deal if you send it with the current fans.

TRENDING THREADS