[SOLVED] Can I have help please?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Roboninja2468

Reputable
May 27, 2020
My pc parts I currently use: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/YPQHsk

I'm really confused
right now When I launch high intensity games it's fine for like 5-10 mins then it randomly crashes to my desktop, the game freezes for like a second.
I haven't oc'ed my gpu or cpu, and I checked my tempretures on my gpu and fps in game and it didn't spike before crashing. it just randomly crashes.
But when I play games like Leauge of legends or minecraft it doesn't do that at all I can play for hours and be fine.

Solution
If it's not the voltages or the temps....it would depend what I had access to....to swap in.

I would swap the GPU....or take it out and run on integrated graphics.....if I had integrated graphics.

I would also swap the power supply if I had one....even if I thought the voltages were good.
My game just crashed on gta V after like 30 mins of playing I checked my voltage min 12.038
do you think it's because I was downloading a game at the same time while in discord talking to people?
Well then...it seems your 12 volt rail is doing what it should.

It's possible that downloading the same time as using discord could cause a problem....even though it shouldn't be....but lots of things happen that normally "shouldn't" with PCs.

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
try this plug the computer system in another outlet in the house and made sure nothing else is on this breaker and see if you have crash if you have a microwave or air conditionner even a fridge on the other outlet line that is enough to cut power down .

Roboninja2468

Reputable
May 27, 2020
try this plug the computer system in another outlet in the house and made sure nothing else is on this breaker and see if you have crash if you have a microwave or air conditionner even a fridge on the other outlet line that is enough to cut power down .
nah I don't it has its own plug, I checked voltage it's fine

Roboninja2468

Reputable
May 27, 2020
you did try it in another outlet and it made same issue then use occt and stress test psu for about 10 min note voltages before and on test .
I'm getting a replacement but I think the problem was that my gpu was slightly loose somehow and made the games crash, because know my games are completely fine.

TRENDING THREADS