Can i have more than 1 Graphic Card ?

Jorge Alves

Reputable
May 3, 2014
So my Mother board comes with an ATI RADEON 3000 incorporated , but i also have the 2400 HD , can i use both at the same time and get use of both ? Imagine if i have 256 mb with one and the other 256 mb , will i have 512 ? Answer please. Thanks !

bob hays

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012
EDIT: I posted an answer to another question on this thread.

Most likely you can't because one it built-in and one is dedicated (I think thats what you're saying).
This is possible with the never AMD Dual-graphics, but isn't supported on older systems.

first GPU graphics memory NEVER adds. 2nd you motherboard GPU doesn't have any memory it uses system ram. 3rd of course you can have more than one GPU.

HOWEVER modern GPUs built into the CPU not the motherboard will let you run both to drive multiple monitors. ANCIENT motherboard chip set GPUs like you are talking about wont.

What is the purpose of this question? you need to give reason and system specs. if it is for gaming you'd be better to scrap it all and buy a new system

bob hays

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012
can you list the models that you have? just cpu and motherboard if you know it.

And dual graphics is like crosffiring the integrated graphics and dedicated graphics to get more performance. Also if you mean to use both to display multiple monitors (not gaming performance) you can do that already. Just plug one monitor into motherboard, and one into the vidoe card.