Can i insert 8 X 8 gb of RAM in my ddr4 motherboard

Solution
I notice that you didn't provide the motherboard make and model. That would be useful to answer the question.
alexoiu is correct that this will work if the board is compatible with 8 sticks of that particular RAM. I expect that it would be fairly iffy, and that you should stick to RAM that has been verified to work with that board by the manufacturer. Look at the memory compatibility sheet for the motherboard.

Out of curiosity, what do you need 64 GB of RAM for? With DDR4, that's a pretty serious investment.
first google your cpu for "intel i7-xxxx specs" (xxxx being your cpu). the 2nd or3rd google hit will be "ark.intel.com/xxxxxx" with the xxxxx's being your cpu

read down the spec sheet and it'll show the amount of memory and type your cpu will support
then do the same for your motherboard

I notice that you didn't provide the motherboard make and model. That would be useful to answer the question.
alexoiu is correct that this will work if the board is compatible with 8 sticks of that particular RAM. I expect that it would be fairly iffy, and that you should stick to RAM that has been verified to work with that board by the manufacturer. Look at the memory compatibility sheet for the motherboard.

Out of curiosity, what do you need 64 GB of RAM for? With DDR4, that's a pretty serious investment.

Solution

raghurajan266

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017

Yes I changes my decision actually i work in a film industry which needs a huge projects so i was planning for that rams now i will go only for 16 gb instead.