Question Can I install 1600mhz ram on this motherboard?

Mar 5, 2019
Can I install GSkill DDR3 4GB 1600Mhz F3-1600C11S-4GIS (PC3-12800) to a P5G43T-M Pro?
1333Mhz is the maximum O.C frequency of the motherboard.
Please Help!

Lutfij

Titan
What ram(s) are you currently on? Most likely you're going to see No POST after you drop in those rams or the rams will work but they will run at the max of 1333MHz or will be downclocked(further) in order to boot up. Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard?

Lutfij

Titan
What ram(s) are you currently on? Most likely you're going to see No POST after you drop in those rams or the rams will work but they will run at the max of 1333MHz or will be downclocked(further) in order to boot up. Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard?

Mar 5, 2019
i want to upgrade my motherboard but i dont khow does the memory work (boot). I just need 1333Mhz for best. my current is ddr2 800 and old motherboard

Lutfij

Titan
yeah your followup information doesn't give much away apart from the fact that you're on old(er) hardware.

Please list your current specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Since we're dealing with two systems(presumably) we'll be seeing two sets of system specs. Please pass on the information that I'm asking you to parse. It'll only make it easier for you.

Also where are you located and how much are you spending on the board+ram?

Mar 5, 2019
Core 2 duo
yeah your followup information doesn't give much away apart from the fact that you're on old(er) hardware.

Please list your current specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Since we're dealing with two systems(presumably) we'll be seeing two sets of system specs. Please pass on the information that I'm asking you to parse. It'll only make it easier for you.

Also where are you located and how much are you spending on the board+ram?
Core 2 duo E8400 (upgrade to q9650 soon)
P5KPL-AM (upgrade to g43t-m pro soon)
800Mhz ddr2 2gb 2x (upgrade to ddr3 soon)
GTX 750
Arrow AHA 450W (230W Usable) (upgrade to elite v3 500w soon)
Windows 10 64 Bit

TRENDING THREADS