[SOLVED] can i just remove the fan and let it fanless

Anouar7

Reputable
Nov 11, 2019
Hi.
i have cooler master elite v3 power 350w
making very loud noise
can i just remove the fan and let it fanless.
i live in cold place and my computer case is open with a weak cpu and gpu.
is it ok ?

Solution
Don't open the PSU, unless you know what you are doing with electrical equipment you risk electrical shock, possibly electrocution as there is tremendous amounts of energy stored in capacitors even in a off or unplugged PSU. There's been sever stories over the years of people being injured and even killed attempting to "fix" or "upgrade" power supplies.
Don't open the PSU, unless you know what you are doing with electrical equipment you risk electrical shock, possibly electrocution as there is tremendous amounts of energy stored in capacitors even in a off or unplugged PSU. There's been sever stories over the years of people being injured and even killed attempting to "fix" or "upgrade" power supplies.

Solution

Anouar7

Reputable
Nov 11, 2019

wow ok , you really scared me xd . is any soultion to stop that noise