Question Can I keep both amd igpu and geforce driver at the same time?

Nov 14, 2023
Hello everyone,
I have a 5600G apu in my system. I want to purchase rtx 4060 ti gpu. But I am confused about driver.
Can I keep both adrenaline and geforce driver in my system and plugin my monitor to rtx card?
And can I also be able to use adrenaline driver features like radeon image sharpening while connected to rtx card?

One more question,
If I disable the vega 7 igpu through bios can I able to use full ram?
Normally, task manager shows 15.4GB usable out of 16GB.

Solution
I have a 5600G apu in my system. I want to purchase rtx 4060 ti gpu. But I am confused about driver.
Can I keep both adrenaline and geforce driver in my system and plugin my monitor to rtx card?
you should be able to, I think I seen others run both.

And can I also be able to use adrenaline driver features like radeon image sharpening while connected to rtx card?
No, as those features only apply to the igpu. You can use FSR but the driver features only work with igpu, other things like fsr that are in game work as normal

One more question,

that ram amount sounds about normal for 16gb...

Colif

Win 11 Master
you should be able to, I think I seen others run both.

No, as those features only apply to the igpu. You can use FSR but the driver features only work with igpu, other things like fsr that are in game work as normal

One more question,

that ram amount sounds about normal for 16gb anyway, you never get all of it. I have 32gb of ram but I only have just over 31gb to use...
The igpu shouldn't be using any ram if you have monitor attached to GPU. It only shares the amount, it doesn't take it. You might find the hardware reserved amount changes as GPU will use some as well.

Last edited:
Solution

TRENDING THREADS