[SOLVED] Can I mount fans behind a front mounted pull radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2019
Hello, I am using a front mounted radiator in pull configuration so the air flows thorugh the radiator and goes into the case but I have mounted the fans behind the radiator and not the front ? Is this okay? I mean they are still pulling air but they are not in the front of the radiator they are in the back(but still pulling)

Like this image
187381.e512dd5cf0ca72408b8ea6a9bd020818.1600.jpg

Now I’m assuming In the above image fans are pulling air inside the radiator into the
Case
If so I have done the same thing except the fans are mounted behind and the radiator is in front(Note I don’t have any fans at the front of the case )

Last edited:
Solution
Nope I just wanted to know if I can have a pull config with fans behind the radiator rather than fans in front of radiator like many pull configs have

Front or back does it matter as long as they are pulling air inside the case?

Please understand there is a difference between push and pull. It defines the airflow generated by the fan, not 'in front or behind'...there is no such thing on a radiator.

I guess this is a dupe post and the same nonsense exists in both. Closing this one.
Aug 20, 2019
Yes, this is called pull config.

Is the question whether you can add more fans to those fans in some config?

Nope I just wanted to know if I can have a pull config with fans behind the radiator rather than fans in front of radiator like many pull configs have

Last edited:

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer

Please understand there is a difference between push and pull. It defines the airflow generated by the fan, not 'in front or behind'...there is no such thing on a radiator.

I guess this is a dupe post and the same nonsense exists in both. Closing this one.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.