[SOLVED] Can I mount my MSI OPTIX MAG241C and what do I need to do so

Solution
It supports vesa mounting.
So just figure out which type of vesa mounting you want to do.
Can do wall mount, can do desk mount.

After you figure it out, you just buy the appropriate mount for your needs then mount it.

Wall mounting is a bit different and requires you to anchor the mount in your wall using a support beam of some kind, so when mounting to the wall, the mount itself will probably not be dead center with your desk where you want it to be, so getting a mount with an adjustable and extendable arm would be best, then mount the monitor to the arm using 4 screws

Otherwise, for desk mount it's super easy. Just clamp the mount to the back edge of your desk, then mount the monitor to it using 4 screws.

For desk mount I like...

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador

After you figure it out, you just buy the appropriate mount for your needs then mount it.

Wall mounting is a bit different and requires you to anchor the mount in your wall using a support beam of some kind, so when mounting to the wall, the mount itself will probably not be dead center with your desk where you want it to be, so getting a mount with an adjustable and extendable arm would be best, then mount the monitor to the arm using 4 screws

Otherwise, for desk mount it's super easy. Just clamp the mount to the back edge of your desk, then mount the monitor to it using 4 screws.

For desk mount I like the VIVO brand. I have a triple monitor mount from them and it works great.

Solution
May 26, 2020

For desk mount I like the VIVO brand. I have a triple monitor mount from them and it works great.
Which vesa mount?