[SOLVED] Can I move my Steam/Origin/Epic/Uplay drives to a new PC without wiping them?

Feb 17, 2020
I've got 2 SSDs, 2 HDDs and 1 nvme drive from my current PC full of my Steam, Origin, Epic, Uplay and GOG games. None of these are my boot drive, they're all data drives for my game library. I planned on simply swapping them to my new PC w/o doing any sort of wipe. I know not doing that on a boot drive is a no-no. Especially since we're talking switching from Intel to AMD, but I've never found anything about drives used strictly to store games and apps from another computer.

Am I going to have to wipe about 10TB worth of games or can I just swap them into my new PC w/o issue? If I can, does anyone know what the process would be?

Solution
Steam games, yes.
Simply copy the SteamApps folder to the new drive and system.

Then, tell the new Steam client where that folder is.
Steam games location
In the steam client:
Steam
Settings
Downloads
Steam Library Folders
Add library folder
q24sFfe.png

Origin and other game launchers have a similar function, but I am unsre of the specific procedures.

USAFRet

Titan
Steam games, yes.

Steam games location
In the steam client:
Steam
Settings
Downloads
Steam Library Folders
Add library folder
q24sFfe.png

Origin and other game launchers have a similar function, but I am unsre of the specific procedures.

Reactions: Indy Rex
Solution
Feb 17, 2020
Steam games, yes.

Steam games location
In the steam client:
Steam
Settings
Downloads
Steam Library Folders
Add library folder
q24sFfe.png

Awesome, thank you so much. Do you know if there'd be any issues putting in the drive from the older PC into the new one?