[SOLVED] Can i overclock my gpu on this motherboard?

Solution
You dont OC your GPU in the BIOS.
It is much easier using MSI Aftermarket.
The video that helped me OC my GPU succesfully.
It can be done on any motherboard.
From your question and your others, you may want to re-think messing with overclocking. If not done properly you can damage components, unless you have someone helping you out to make sure you don't mess up it's better to have a working card that is a bit slower than a dead faster card.

From your question and your others, you may want to re-think messing with overclocking. If not done properly you can damage components, unless you have someone helping you out to make sure you don't mess up it's better to have a working card that is a bit slower than a dead faster card.

I think it really depends on the age of the gpu and if overclocking for gaming. Modern gpu’s have so much thermal and power limit protection any risk I feel is minimal, it is now a selling point of higher quality gpu’s. Those who really want to push overclocking have to circumvent these limits and I’d definitely say this becomes risky.

If overclocking for mining the recent article on GDRR6X temperatures is concerning that those temperatures are possible within user controlled limits but these temperatures don’t happen for gaming.

Sep 19, 2020
Already did it and its working perfectly

TRENDING THREADS