[SOLVED] Can i place a wall mount room heater on my room

Rahat_

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2015
hi, i was planning to buy a heater for my room so i was wondering if i can run pc while running a heater at 25 degrees. will it affect any components?

Solution
oh what if i turned off my computer and put temp on 30 or 40C?

I also have Air conditioner..just give me some ideas
You would feel very hot ;) By the time you get a PC, it and parts go thru much torture during shipping which you would be hard pressed to inflict yourself. Durability when not running is already engineered in them.
When running , temperatures of PC will start with room temperatures (whatever they are) and go up from those. As no normal cooling can keep PC lower than room temps, so you may expect some overheating if room temps are too hot.
Things to avoid is sudden temperature changes. For instance bringing PC (or any other electronics) in from cold to hot places as condensation will occur, Let it sit without...
oh what if i turned off my computer and put temp on 30 or 40C?

I also have Air conditioner..just give me some ideas
You would feel very hot ;) By the time you get a PC, it and parts go thru much torture during shipping which you would be hard pressed to inflict yourself. Durability when not running is already engineered in them.
When running , temperatures of PC will start with room temperatures (whatever they are) and go up from those. As no normal cooling can keep PC lower than room temps, so you may expect some overheating if room temps are too hot.
Things to avoid is sudden temperature changes. For instance bringing PC (or any other electronics) in from cold to hot places as condensation will occur, Let it sit without being plugged in until they reach (near) room temp.

Solution