Can I play a game that requires a Intel Core i5-3570 while my PC has intel(r) core(tm) 2 quad CPU q8300 2.50GHz 2.50GHZ?

Solution

I wouldn't say that. You will take a hit on graphics quality for sure, but it could possibly play fine. I know Fallout 4 played well on my system and it was technically below specs, as did Dragon Age Inquisition (which barely met...

G-star93

Honorable
Oct 19, 2014
You can always still try to play it. This system reqs are usually a bit high. Alot of CPU "intense" games will still work on old c2d and c2q. It's all just a marketing scheme to get people to buy new PCs that's all.

Bo Lee

Reputable
Jun 17, 2015
Hard to say. They say the minimum CPU is a quad core 2.9 GHZ processor. Yours is 2.5. I had an FX6300 and could play Mass Effect Andromeda on it fairly smoothly at lower quality settings and it was below the minimum required processor and my GPU was also below the advertised minimum specs. So it very well may play. The real question is how enjoyable the experience will be. It could log way more than you are comfortable with.

TzwTzw

Prominent
Jul 30, 2017

So a hack and slash game is impossible, right? :(
Such a shame.

Bo Lee

Reputable
Jun 17, 2015

I wouldn't say that. You will take a hit on graphics quality for sure, but it could possibly play fine. I know Fallout 4 played well on my system and it was technically below specs, as did Dragon Age Inquisition (which barely met specs). Maybe they have a demo version you can try. A lot of companies used to offer demo versions, but unfortunately many have gotten away from that.

Solution

Badidrox

Prominent
Jul 22, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from TzwTzw : "Can I play a game that requires minimum a Intel Core i5-3570 while my PC has intel(r) core(tm) 2 quad CPU q8300 2.50GHz 2.50GH"

Yea Mostly the gpu here affect the performance i played the game on max but sometimes i get some fps drops but still ok and smooth so you can say my hardware is the recommended requirements for this game to play smoothly on max :
i3-2120 3.3 ghz
GT 730 2 GB
4 GB RAM