Can i play a game with same cd on two PS4

Konyek

Honorable
Jan 12, 2014
Hey as the title says can i use for example my friend got watch dogs on his ps4 and he plays it can i take that game and play it on my ps4 with the same cd?
Thanks again

Solution
If you mean play at the same time, as far I know the answer is a resounding no, no you can't. If you purchased a disk based game, the disk needs to be in the console when you play. If that wasn't the case, people would sell their installed games and still be able to play them, which Sony and the games publishers would naturally not like.

If you mean play at separate times (i.e. you want to borrow the game from your friend for a bit), then yes, you can. Whoever has the disk will be able to play on their PS4; Sony doesn't restrict the lending of games.

Damn_Rookie

Reputable
Feb 21, 2014
If you mean play at the same time, as far I know the answer is a resounding no, no you can't. If you purchased a disk based game, the disk needs to be in the console when you play. If that wasn't the case, people would sell their installed games and still be able to play them, which Sony and the games publishers would naturally not like.

If you mean play at separate times (i.e. you want to borrow the game from your friend for a bit), then yes, you can. Whoever has the disk will be able to play on their PS4; Sony doesn't restrict the lending of games.

Solution