can i play games at 1080p 60 fps or record

harryluxton

Prominent
Jul 3, 2017
hi everyone!!

ive been wondering for a long time now. if i can play games at 1080p 60fps on my pc or record. games such as (Black ops 2, farm sim 17,dayz,CSGO) we have upgraded our internet to NBN and at home. theirs four of us, my brother and i use it the most and my mom and sister use it occasionally.
Im going to upgrade my computer.

here are the specs once upgraded

Cpu:intel core i5 7400 4 cores (3Ghz up to 3.5Ghz) 6MB of cache
Ram: 2x4 Gb of ram total (8Gb)
Gpu:Gigabyte R7 250 (2gb Vram) 128bit GDDR3 (PCI-EXPRESS)
Motherboard:ASRock H110M-HDV
HDD:1tb
PSU:550W PSU with 12cm Super-Silent Fan

i also may stream some games probably at lower settings though, depends on my connection. give me your opinion!!! thank you.

Solution
Your CPU is already much faster then the A10 7860k,also the A10 has integrated graphics which are useless if you use an external GPU.
Only get the gtx 950 and you will be ok,if you can find one you should go for an even stronger GPU since your CPU can handle it.

harryluxton

Prominent
Jul 3, 2017

thanks for replying! anyways

yeah that's what i was thinking. So instead of getting a good CPU and a pretty low end GPU. i need something more balanced so i can get the most out of my game play, the i5 is way out of my budget anyway. i have done some research and these specs are probably a better option.

i will change my CPU to a :AMD A10 7860K (4cores)

and my GPU to a :GTX 950 2GB VRAM

whats your opinion?

Your CPU is already much faster then the A10 7860k,also the A10 has integrated graphics which are useless if you use an external GPU.
Only get the gtx 950 and you will be ok,if you can find one you should go for an even stronger GPU since your CPU can handle it.

Solution