[SOLVED] Can I play Genshin Impact on laptop with 12 GB RAM and Intel UHD Graphics 620?

Nov 8, 2020
If yes, then please tell me what settings I should use. I am trying to play it, but it's not working. It just get crashed after couple of seconds of intro.

Solution
Lol this guy is even playing the game, my game crashed in the beginning of intro. Also, that's why I can't reach to settings to optimize it. Yeah, I already have bluestacks and also other emulator called LDplayer4. I will try playing on it.
Sorry I can't provide a better answer to your problem. Outside of trying to reinstall the graphics drivers (the latest Intel claims was released within the week, so it's weird the update utility said there's no updates) or the game (which I don't see how it would help), I can't think of anything else.

I should try playing on my laptop which has an AMD integrated GPU. While it's better than Intel's, it's also not as good as a 1030 GT and is still an IGPU.

EDIT: The YouTube search I did...
The first thing if you haven't done so is to update the graphics drivers. You can find them at https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126789/Intel-UHD-Graphics-620

The other thing I'm a little suspicious of is that Genshin Impact uses a ring-0 anti-cheat driver. I encountered a problem with this when it was used on Mihoyo's other game they offer for PC. Though the issues I had were intermittent.

Otherwise I'm hesitant to blame the GPU being the problem for not meeting minimum performance requirements. It's a Unity engine based game and it runs on mobile devices. Even the UHD 620 can run Time Spy, a benchmark that really has no business of running on such a GPU.

Nov 8, 2020
The first thing if you haven't done so is to update the graphics drivers. You can find them at https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126789/Intel-UHD-Graphics-620

The other thing I'm a little suspicious of is that Genshin Impact uses a ring-0 anti-cheat driver. I encountered a problem with this when it was used on Mihoyo's other game they offer for PC. Though the issues I had were intermittent.

Otherwise I'm hesitant to blame the GPU being the problem for not meeting minimum performance requirements. It's a Unity engine based game and it runs on mobile devices. Even the UHD 620 can run Time Spy, a benchmark that really has no business of running on such a GPU.
I've downloaded "Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA)" from the link you send to me. After downloading it I didn't find any update for my Intel-UHD-Graphics-620. Didn't knew about Time Spy, I will see about that. Thanks for replying to me. If you have any more information to tell me about playing Genshin impact, please tell me.

Before people claim that the game absolutely requires a discrete GPU, explain how this person got it running on an Intel HD 5500, a previous gen GPU from OP's

Though looking at the comments, some people are still having trouble running the game on Intel's GPUs. Another suggestion I picked up on the comment train is using an Android emulator like Bluestacks.

Nov 8, 2020
Before people claim that the game absolutely requires a discrete GPU, explain how this person got it running on an Intel HD 5500, a previous gen GPU from OP's

Though looking at the comments, some people are still having trouble running the game on Intel's GPUs. Another suggestion I picked up on the comment train is using an Android emulator like Bluestacks.
Lol this guy is even playing the game, my game crashed in the beginning of intro. Also, that's why I can't reach to settings to optimize it. Yeah, I already have bluestacks and also other emulator called LDplayer4. I will try playing on it.

Sorry I can't provide a better answer to your problem. Outside of trying to reinstall the graphics drivers (the latest Intel claims was released within the week, so it's weird the update utility said there's no updates) or the game (which I don't see how it would help), I can't think of anything else.

I should try playing on my laptop which has an AMD integrated GPU. While it's better than Intel's, it's also not as good as a 1030 GT and is still an IGPU.

EDIT: The YouTube search I did seems to cover a lot of ways to fix problems: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Genshin+Impact+Intel+HD+graphics

This video seemed most promising:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3M_AtYAuFk
(look at the description)

Just avoid any solutions that require turning off a lot of things on Windows. Those are just shotgun approaches that keep perpetuating since the days of XP.

Solution
Nov 8, 2020

EDIT: The YouTube search I did seems to cover a lot of ways to fix problems: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Genshin+Impact+Intel+HD+graphics

This video seemed most promising:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3M_AtYAuFk
(look at the description)

Just avoid any solutions that require turning off a lot of things on Windows. Those are just shotgun approaches that keep perpetuating since the days of XP.
Sorry, for late reply. Yayyy!! it worked. Though I haven't followed the way that guy did it from beginning to end. I took some tips ad applied to it. First, I went to properties of Genshin Impact, then compatibility and applied "disable full screen optimizations" and "Run this program as an administrator" and "Change High DPI settings" into "Override high DPI scaling behaviour"(also, changed to "system", which is below it).
Because of applying that settings, I can optimize this game as an administrator. After that, I opened the game window and then pressed "Launch", while also holding shift with it. Then new window appeared, where I applied it to "simple"( also you can apply for less resolution to less overload GPU).
After that, the game was running smooth, it was crashing afterwards, so I optimized Graphics in game settings much like that guy did.
Thank you very much! Even though you don't know me, but you took your favorable time for helping me, that is very kind of you. Thank you again.