can i play in 1920x360 resolution?

ZhyrikaN

Honorable
Nov 22, 2013
i play with a 1920x1080 monitor, wanna try this triple monitor setup feeling. i just wonder what it will be like to play in that viewing angle. can i do this? or maybe 1920x(400-800) pixels? and how?

Solution
I tried a triple-monitor setup at a friend of mine, it's absolutely awesome. However, you'll need a very powerful graphics card, maybe multiple GPU's, if you want to play at maximum settings. You also need to make sure your grapics card supports three displays (although almost every graphics card does these days)

JochemTheGeek

Reputable
Apr 23, 2014
I tried a triple-monitor setup at a friend of mine, it's absolutely awesome. However, you'll need a very powerful graphics card, maybe multiple GPU's, if you want to play at maximum settings. You also need to make sure your grapics card supports three displays (although almost every graphics card does these days)

Solution

ZhyrikaN

Honorable
Nov 22, 2013

dude, i certainly am not buying more monitors right now, maybe in future. i just want to try this viewing angle with only one monitor by decreasing the number of pixels in height.

JochemTheGeek

Reputable
Apr 23, 2014

Ow hahah sorry, misunderstood you there. You can change your resolution in the operating system you use, in games you play and sometimes in your graphics driver utility. The available resolutions depend on your GPU, monitor and operating system.