[SOLVED] Can i plug a rx 570 to this pc?

Solution
The load wattage of that rig with a rx570 would be something like 300watts max on the 12v rail, and going by this review(in russian), it looks like it'll be good enough, although the 12v ripple is worrying.

The ram layout doesn't say whether it's 1x8gb or 2x4gb sticks, if it's 1x8gb, performance will be very poor, up to 20% less then with a 2x4gb kit.
The load wattage of that rig with a rx570 would be something like 300watts max on the 12v rail, and going by this review(in russian), it looks like it'll be good enough, although the 12v ripple is worrying.

The ram layout doesn't say whether it's 1x8gb or 2x4gb sticks, if it's 1x8gb, performance will be very poor, up to 20% less then with a 2x4gb kit.

Solution
May 28, 2020
¿Para qué te vas a comprar una pc con una APU si le vas a poner una gpu dedicada?

PD: Pongo esto en español porque supongo que eres de méxico...

Jan 26, 2020
The load wattage of that rig with a rx570 would be something like 300watts max on the 12v rail, and going by this review(in russian), it looks like it'll be good enough
I'll then go ahead and buy it, thx, i guess that if something wrong happens i can replace the psu with a better one in the future.

I can always buy a 2x4gb kit, or a 2x8gb kit if i have enough money. So, any recomendations?

¿Para qué te vas a comprar una pc con una APU si le vas a poner una gpu dedicada?
Por que no encuentro otra pc que ya este construida sin que tenga una apu, las unicas que hay tienen terribles componentes los cuales no sirven ni de broma para el gaming. Podria comprar una nueva pc pieza por pieza y construirla pero la verdad no me dan ganas de construir una yo mismo. Si lees mis anteriores posts en este foro, veras que estaba teniendo bastantes problemas construyendo la pc que tengo ahorita mismo, de alguna manera la hice funcionar, pero la verdad no quiero pasar por las mismas experiencias. Ademas, voy a regalarle mi pc actual a una de mis hermanas que la necesita bastante por que tiene una laptop bastante mala.

Thanks a lot for the replies!

Reactions: JoshVCF

TRENDING THREADS