[SOLVED] can i put all of my hardware from my x51 r3 case which includes from standard evga gtx 1060 3gb, intel i3 3.7 ghz 8gb of ram and motherboard in 2 pcs

Solution
It splits into 2 parts due to the power supply which is a external type I believe at 330w...So this is going to be very hard as I do not think you can find a cace of the shelf that will do the job....Sorry...

I could be wrong and if so hopefully others can correct me... but as USAFRet says it would not work...

is there any case it would fit it other than the 1 i am currently using? and is bigger so i can upgrade?
and why is it split into 2 parts
Not sure what you mean...If you mean can you use your hardware in a new case, then yes providing the motherboard is a standard layout like ATX/MATX etc

But just checking your motherboard, it does not look like a standard ATX/MATX layout so this might not work, some say it is an ITX and if so it may work.

Hopefully others will jump in...

Jul 23, 2020
Not sure what you mean...If you mean can you use your hardware in a new case, then yes providing the motherboard is a standard layout like ATX/MATX etc

But just checking your motherboard, it does not look like a standard ATX layout so this will not work.
i have no idea what motherboard it is it is the one that came with the pc when brought. would that mean if i got a new case i would have to buy a new motherboard and PSU?

It splits into 2 parts due to the power supply which is a external type I believe at 330w...So this is going to be very hard as I do not think you can find a cace of the shelf that will do the job....Sorry...

I could be wrong and if so hopefully others can correct me... but as USAFRet says it would not work...

is there any case it would fit it other than the 1 i am currently using? and is bigger so i can upgrade?

Solution
Jul 23, 2020

no worries thank you both for your help and time stay safe.

USAFRet

Titan
It is absolutely proprietary.
Case, motherboard, power supply, etc...all designed and built around each other.

Attempting to make that work in a larger standard case will be more work and money than just selling it and starting fresh.