[SOLVED] Can I put GTX 750TI to a msi b85m-p33 v2 motherboard?

Dec 1, 2019
I have a old motherboard and I'm planning to buy a gtx 750ti would it be compatible for my motherboard?

Solution
most of the gtx 750 ti did not came with a 6 pin power connector, what model did you got?

i had that gpu with a slightly older amd motherboard, 0 issues for almost 3 years

you should be fine

if you encounter problems, perhaps a bios update of the motherboard, but only if doesn't work, other than that, it should work just fine

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
most of the gtx 750 ti did not came with a 6 pin power connector, what model did you got?

i had that gpu with a slightly older amd motherboard, 0 issues for almost 3 years

you should be fine

if you encounter problems, perhaps a bios update of the motherboard, but only if doesn't work, other than that, it should work just fine

Reactions: 17peanut17
Solution
Dec 1, 2019

you should be fine

Thanks i'll give it a try.

TRENDING THREADS