Question Can I put in a 1650 Super

Jul 4, 2020
I recently bought a Lenovo IdeaCenter 510a with a core i5-9400, upgraded memory to 16gb+16gb optane. I had already bought the 1650 super and found out it needed a 6-pin connection which I could not see when looking for ones through the photos. The psu in the computer is 180w and has no 6-pin, I bought and will be waiting till monday for a SATA to 6-pin connector. Just hope that this will work and if anyone has any ideas as to what I should do for getting a cheap graphics card with DP for this machine. Thanks

I recently bought a Lenovo IdeaCenter 510a with a core i5-9400, upgraded memory to 16gb+16gb optane. I had already bought the 1650 super and found out it needed a 6-pin connection which I could not see when looking for ones through the photos. The psu in the computer is 180w and has no 6-pin, I bought and will be waiting till monday for a SATA to 6-pin connector. Just hope that this will work and if anyone has any ideas as to what I should do for getting a cheap graphics card with DP for this machine. Thanks
The recommended PSU for 1650 Super is 350W https://www.nvidia.com/en-eu/geforce/graphics-cards/gtx-1650-super/ .