Can I remove origina and keep BF4?

ScarfWizard

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2015
I recently got origin specifically for BF4, and I hate it. I was wondering if there was a way to remove origin without removing BF4 and still being able to acces the full game. Thank you.

Actually the DCMA says it is, as you are bypassing copy protection.

So while it shouldn't be, and its not morally wrong in my opinion, it is technically illegal.

The all these games that require internet connections or online accounts are exactly what pushed me to console gaming. Even those are starting to be too connected.

That is bypassing copy protection. Having a disc is a method of copy protection.

Larry Litmanen

Reputable
Jan 22, 2015
What is wrong with Origin, i have been using it for years, very convenient and easy to use, everything is in order so every game you have is accessible. In the near future you will be able to save a game and uninstall it and when you reinstall it you can begin where you left off. You need a software to manage all that.

chadbry

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!? you realize when you buy battlefield you can throw the disc in the trash because it does NOTHING. your buying the key you have to download the game anyway. you dont need the disc to play. you should just stop

TRENDING THREADS