can i replace that power supply ?

Feb 28, 2018
Hello everyone!
First thing of all, that I'm gonna say is, that I'm not any kind of IT professional so please don't hate me for my (maybe) stupid opinions.

I got little bit confused, because I've got a Fujitsu power supply, which has only 250w and after taking a lil look I recognized, that power supply's power cable leads into the motherboard and that is the only cable, that leads from that power supply...from my sata hdd lead power cables also to the mobo...so all that electricity comes from psu through the mobo and then finally into hdd. also into another devices.

I'm confused now, bcs I don't know whether I could just replace it and don't solve it anymore with no problems so buy whatever psu I want but also with 12v.

Or I have to buy specific new psu and pay attention to its specs.

or I cannot replace this type of psu.

thanks for answers in advance!!
have a great day!!

Feb 28, 2018
Sorry for no pics...
I have fujitsu esprimo e700 90+
it has 16 pin and I didn't find any power supplies which are also with 16 pin...I saw dell connector, but it works with dell pc only...guys...help

Short answer ? No , not really , its a proprietary psu with only 12v output & a switch cable.

Long answer ?? If you really really know what you're doing & are experienced in electronics then its possible to jury rig (make an adapter cable) to run a stamdard pinout psu on it.

Ultimately though its probably not even worth looking into.