[SOLVED] can i run 144hz monitor with intel pentium g4600 with gtx 1070

Solution
Depends on the games you want to play but overall I woulda advise you against it. Your CPU is not good enough to push 144+ Frames even if your GPU is.
Although 1070 doesnt give 144 fps in most games other than E-sports titles I dont think it's worth it unless you're only into games that give you high fps and dont expect to get high FPS in current AAA titles.
Depends on the games you want to play but overall I woulda advise you against it. Your CPU is not good enough to push 144+ Frames even if your GPU is.
Although 1070 doesnt give 144 fps in most games other than E-sports titles I dont think it's worth it unless you're only into games that give you high fps and dont expect to get high FPS in current AAA titles.

Solution
As above it depends on the game but generally in modern AAA games no due to your very weak cpu. There are games that cpu won’t achieve 60fps. Think of it like this, the cpu sets the limit for your best FPS you can achieve in a game, the gpu determines at what resolution and game settings you can achieve that FPS at.