[SOLVED] Can I run 144hz without a graphic card ?

evtimtrago

Prominent
Dec 13, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding a monitor that I'd like to purchase soon. Few months ago I built my PC, the only part that is currently missing is the GPU, as I was under dilemma between rtx and rx, and thought I might stick with R5 4650G iGPU as of now. I've been using 60hz all my life and I want to change that. I am not playing some AAA titles but just for my daily usage I wanted to have a better experience. So I wanted to buy this specific monitor AOC 24G2U/BK, 23.8" Wide IPS, LED, 4ms/1ms MPRT, 1000:1, 80M:1 DCR, 250cd/m2, 1920x1080@144Hz,Tilt. The thing is I am not sure if I will be able to actually use 144hz, any help is much appreciated in advance!

Solution
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding a monitor that I'd like to purchase soon. Few months ago I built my PC, the only part that is currently missing is the GPU, as I was under dilemma between rtx and rx, and thought I might stick with R5 4650G iGPU as of now. I've been using 60hz all my life and I want to change that. I am not playing some AAA titles but just for my daily usage I wanted to have a better experience. So I wanted to buy this specific monitor AOC 24G2U/BK, 23.8" Wide IPS, LED, 4ms/1ms MPRT, 1000:1, 80M:1 DCR, 250cd/m2, 1920x1080@144Hz,Tilt. The thing is I am not sure if I will be able to actually use 144hz, any help is much appreciated in advance!
simply no, u must have monitor, gpu and good cable for that :)...

dimtodim

Reputable
simply no, u must have monitor, gpu and good cable for that :) all is important

Solution