[SOLVED] can I run a system on a motherboard Igpu?

Jan 14, 2019
so I want to build a pc , buut Im too poor atm to get a gfx card , so I was wondering can I run a system with a Igpu:
Ryzen 2600
ASRock b450 gaming k4
4gb ram
1gb hhd
500w psu
can I run a system with these parts?

Solution
IT WILL NOT WORK WITH YOUR MOTHERBOARD.

it says with the Apu (ryzen processor ending with a G) you will have video.

There is a zero percent chance if you put a 2600 in that board you will get video out of the motherboard

The first line from your motherboard post literally tells you that you need an apu
Jan 14, 2019

Yes ik there is no igpu in the cpu Im asking can I run a system on the motherboard igpu

Jan 14, 2019

basicaly , I want to build a pc but I cant afford a gpu right now and I know the cpu doesnt have one but I saw on the motherboard specs that it has a integrated gpu , can I run a pc with the motherboard gpu?

Jan 14, 2019

this copied from the motherboard specs
Graphics
- Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU*
- DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0
- Shared memory default 2GB. Max Shared memory supports up to 16GB.**
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP with HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports

Isnt this a gpu?

Jan 14, 2019
I am talking about the motherboard ....

I read on its specs that it has a integrated gpu
Can yall just please check it real quick and tell me could It work with the motherboard gpu?

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
IT WILL NOT WORK WITH YOUR MOTHERBOARD.

it says with the Apu (ryzen processor ending with a G) you will have video.

There is a zero percent chance if you put a 2600 in that board you will get video out of the motherboard

The first line from your motherboard post literally tells you that you need an apu

Solution
Graphics
- Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU*

what that means, which in your defence they have not made clear at all, is that with the correct CPU (Ryzen G Model), you can run a video output from the board.

In short you need to either buy this - https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Processors/AMD-YD2200C5FBBOX-Wraith-Stealth-Graphics/B079D3DBNM

or

The more expensive but better performing - https://www.amazon.co.uk/AMD-YD2400C5FBBOX-Wraith-Stealth-Graphics/dp/B079D8FD28/ref=sr_1_2?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1547541428&sr=1-2&keywords=ryzen+5+2200g