Question Can I run Adobe Premiere Pro on my laptop?

Nov 20, 2022
My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad 3 15IIL05. Intel Core i3 1005G1 10th Gen (1.2GHz - 3.4GHz), 8 GB DDR4 RAM, Integrated GPU, Kinsgton NVMe Gen4 SSD, Windows 11

Ca I run Adobe Premiere Pro 2023?

May 24, 2023
Hi mate,

From my own experience, Premiere Pro can be pretty laggy sometimes, even with a Ryzen 5 2600 (which is the CPU I own). If you go on Adobe's forums, there are many users saying that you should avoid running it on i3. It will "run" so to speak, but it will run slowly, poorly, and it will lag AF.
You need at least 4 core processors to run that thing "smoothly". With a 2 core CPU, the only answer I can give you is: No.
"But yes, it will, but this will be the most painful experience of all times, don't do it."

Reactions: vimu2103
Nov 20, 2022
Hi mate,

From my own experience, Premiere Pro can be pretty laggy sometimes, even with a Ryzen 5 2600 (which is the CPU I own). If you go on Adobe's forums, there are many users saying that you should avoid running it on i3. It will "run" so to speak, but it will run slowly, poorly, and it will lag AF.
You need at least 4 core processors to run that thing "smoothly". With a 2 core CPU, the only answer I can give you is: No.
"But yes, it will, but this will be the most painful experience of all times, don't do it."
Thanka bro. Appreciate your help.