Can I run ASUS Phoenix GeForce GT 1030 OC 2GB GDDR5 Graphic Card ??

ASWIN SURESH

Commendable
Oct 29, 2016
Here is mY Specs are
my mother board is BIOSTAR H61MLV3
I HAVE 4 GB RAM
POWER SUPPLY IS iball zps
MY PROCESSOR IS INTEL PENTIUM CPU G645 @ 2.90GHZ
AND 64 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM
it will work????
how much fps will i get in these games
GTA V
WATCH DOGS 2
FIFA 17
FARCRY 4
FIFA 16
COD GHOSTS
WWE 2K 17
WWE 2K16
NFS RIVALS
NFS PAYBACK
WATCH DOGS
PLEASE Answer all games with fps
and it will work on my pc
i bought this card so i need to make sure that it will work on my pc ?

Solution
Impossible to say 'how many FPS' this depends on many other deciding factors of your system. And asking for FPS predictions on ALL your games is a bit un-realistic.
By saying 720p rather than 1080p they mean lowering the resolution for game play.

Most of those games will need some other upgrades, and possibly wont be that playable. 4GB of RAM for a start will not be enough for many, especially GTA V.

Check the game specs on google to find out how your system squares up is your best bet.

ASWIN SURESH

Commendable
Oct 29, 2016

can you say how many fps??/
what do you mean by run 720p instead of 1080p what is the thing to run???

Kenton82

Reputable
Impossible to say 'how many FPS' this depends on many other deciding factors of your system. And asking for FPS predictions on ALL your games is a bit un-realistic.
By saying 720p rather than 1080p they mean lowering the resolution for game play.

Most of those games will need some other upgrades, and possibly wont be that playable. 4GB of RAM for a start will not be enough for many, especially GTA V.

Check the game specs on google to find out how your system squares up is your best bet.

Solution

ben5768

Reputable
Dec 17, 2015

wasn't that hard to find benchmarks for it when I was looking to use it in my second computer.... but whatever