My system specs are:
Intel i5 8300h
8 gb ram (1x8 stick)
Gtx 1050 4gb
128 gb ssd
1 tb hdd

Solution
No, ram isn't your problem.

that 1050 is the bottom of the barrel, that's holding you back. There isn't anything you can do to bump that FPS up outside of getting a more powerful laptop.
If you turn the detail down low and/or run 720p the gpu won’t prevent 60fps. I am not sure how well that mobile cpu will do though. However single channel 8gb is going to suffer stuttering regardless of FPS, 16gb should help eliminate stuttering but will it allow you to get 60fps will depend on the cpu.

timbroslice

Prominent
Jun 13, 2019
Technically yes, but you're better off locking the frame rate to 30fps. 60fps isnt possible with those specs.

Even at lowest settings @720p, your frame rate will be in the mid 40's.

No, ram isn't your problem.

that 1050 is the bottom of the barrel, that's holding you back. There isn't anything you can do to bump that FPS up outside of getting a more powerful laptop.
If you turn the detail down low and/or run 720p the gpu won’t prevent 60fps. I am not sure how well that mobile cpu will do though. However single channel 8gb is going to suffer stuttering regardless of FPS, 16gb should help eliminate stuttering but will it allow you to get 60fps will depend on the cpu.

Solution

timbroslice

Prominent
Jun 13, 2019
You're right, I was looking at a weird benchmark. Sorry for the misinformation OP