[SOLVED] Can I run Cyberpunk 2077?

Sep 26, 2020
Hello! I was wondering if I can run cyberpunk at 1440p or 1080p with these specs:

GPU: RTX 2060 OCED (1990mhz & +500 on VRAM)

CPU: 9700KF running 5GHZ 1.370v

RAM: 16GB 4200mhz 17-17-17-28-290 (I just bought this B-die ) 1.5v 1.35 on sa and io

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 4 running full speed)

Mobo: MSI-z390-a pro

I also have a small fan aimed at the ram. Thank you.

Solution
Do you know how well though?
We know minimum and recommended specs of the game, but we havent seen any real benchmarks, and it's rumored the recommended and minimum specs are kind of unrealistic and you need a more powerful pc than them.
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/c...equirements-official-plus-our-recommendations

Even if that is the case, your computer has a faster gpu, and a much much faster cpu.

We don't know what settings or resolution you'll be able to play at, but the game will run.
Do you know how well though?
We know minimum and recommended specs of the game, but we havent seen any real benchmarks, and it's rumored the recommended and minimum specs are kind of unrealistic and you need a more powerful pc than them.
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/c...equirements-official-plus-our-recommendations

Even if that is the case, your computer has a faster gpu, and a much much faster cpu.

We don't know what settings or resolution you'll be able to play at, but the game will run.

Solution
Jun 14, 2020
The Witcher 3 had pretty decent optimization as far as I can tell so one can only hope that the same will be true about this one. That being said, my guess is that your specs will probably run it pretty decent at medium settings, at least. Don't take that as gospel but it seems like it'd do alright with the game.

Sep 26, 2020
The Witcher 3 had pretty decent optimization as far as I can tell so one can only hope that the same will be true about this one. That being said, my guess is that your specs will probably run it pretty decent at medium settings, at least. Don't take that as gospel but it seems like it'd do alright with the game.
The main part thats holding my hardware back is GPU, I wish i could've bought a 2080ti. I didn't think too much about GPU since I only play games competitively.

TRENDING THREADS