[SOLVED] Can i run dual fan gpu with one fan

Apr 5, 2020
So my fan on rx480 saphire nitro oc was tillted and was hitting the the outer plastic. I decided to fix it and i accidentally broke it of lol. So now i cant attach it back and in current situation replacement fan wont be coming until june. So can i run pc and play games with only one fan?

Solution
One way to find out, is to launch a game, and monitor temps closely.

The remaining fan will need to run at higher than usual RPM in order to keep the temps at the same level as before.

It could be possible, but you need to make sure temperatures levels are safe. But it will be louder than it used to be, due to the increase in RPM needed to cool with just one fan

The remaining fan will need to run at higher than usual RPM in order to keep the temps at the same level as before.

It could be possible, but you need to make sure temperatures levels are safe. But it will be louder than it used to be, due to the increase in RPM needed to cool with just one fan

Solution
Apr 5, 2020

Thank u, will try it