[SOLVED] Can i run Gigabyte gtx 1050ti 4gb

Dec 22, 2019
My Specs:
Pentium g2020 2.9 ghz
Gigabyte H61 spv rev2.2
8gb ddr3 1333 mhz
Safehouse 500 watt Power Supply( Maybe Non branded dont have 6 pin connector)

hlp plz

Solution
Your power supply is a liability. I've never even heard of it and can't find the specs. That's not a good sign. If you were to get a GTX 1050 Ti (without a 6-pin, some of them have a 6-pin) it could very well work. However, your power supply could ruin your entire system if it happened to fail at some point.
Your power supply is a liability. I've never even heard of it and can't find the specs. That's not a good sign. If you were to get a GTX 1050 Ti (without a 6-pin, some of them have a 6-pin) it could very well work. However, your power supply could ruin your entire system if it happened to fail at some point.

Solution

DSzymborski

Titan
My house would certainly not feel safe with that PSU plugged into an electrical outlet.

Can you provide more details about the PSU, such as the table on the side that ought to give specs? You might be able to use a low-quality PSU with a 1050 Ti, so long as it's one that doesn't require a power connector. But a complete mystery one without even a clue as to the claimed specs? I can't ever make a recommendation.

Reactions: MrN1ce9uy